NATURAL INSULATION. ESSENTIAL PROTECTION.
ASK Welding cap made high quality cow split & flame retardant leather. All seams are Kevlar® thread stitched. The cap is made with durable leather, tanned specifically to resist heat. Green piping on edges. Leather hence comfort and safety. Welder cap are items of personal protective equipment (PPE) intended to protect welders from metal splatter and high heat by the use of fire resistant and thermally insulating materials.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Welder cap protect from sparks and spatter. Leather is naturally abrasion, flame resistant, slag & cut resistant.
- Leather is very durable & exhibits good thermal and burn resistance properties.
- Cap are required that are appropriate to the potential hazards encountered during welding, cutting, brazing, soldering, grinding or other spark producing operations.
- Kevlar® thread are incredibly strong and flame resistant. It is five times stronger than steel with outstanding flame resistance. And it’s also increase welder caps durability.
- High quality leather & Kevlar® stitching ensures its quality & safety standard required for ideal heat proof, Spark Protection cap.
- It is still a good idea to make sure you have offered layer of protection.
- Cow Split Leather , Green piping
APPLICATIONS & INDUSTRIES
- Metal work
- Steel mills
- Mechanics Works