NATURAL INSULATION. ESSENTIAL PROTECTION.
ASK Welding spats made high quality cow split & flame retardant leather. All seams are Kevlar® thread stitched. The shoe cover is made with durable leather, tanned specifically to resist heat & Velcro. Leather hence comfort and safety. Welding shoe cover are items of personal protective equipment (PPE) intended to protect welders from metal splatter and high heat by the use of fire resistant and thermally insulating materials.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Welding spats protect the ankle and the top of footwear from sparks and spatter. Leather is naturally abrasion, flame resistant, slag & cut resistant.
- Leather is very durable & exhibits good thermal and burn resistance properties.
- Shoe Cover or spats are required that are appropriate to the potential hazards encountered during welding, cutting, brazing, soldering, grinding or other spark producing operations.
- Kevlar® thread are incredibly strong and flame resistant. It is five times stronger than steel with outstanding flame resistance. And it’s also increase welder shoe cover durability.
- High quality leather & Kevlar® stitching ensures its quality & safety standard required for ideal heat proof spats, fire resistant spats, fireplace spats.
- The spats should have adjustable Velcro closures for superior fit.
- It is still a good idea to make sure you have shoes under them to offer another layer of protection.
- Cow Split Leather , Velcro
APPLICATIONS & INDUSTRIES
- Metal work
- Steel mills
- Mechanics Works