ASK Welding trouser made high quality grey cow split leather & flame retardant orange cotton. All seams are Kevlar® thread stitched. The trouser is made with durable leather, tanned specifically to resist heat. Cotton hence comfort and safety. Welding trouser are items of personal protective equipment (PPE) intended to protect welders from metal splatter and high heat by the use of fire resistant and thermally insulating materials..
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- This trouser protects against sudden exposure to flame, heavy welding or flying sparks. Its also resisting slag and cuts.
- Leather is very durable & exhibits good thermal and burn resistance properties.
- Orange Flame Resistant cotton will help guard the worker’s lower body area from heat & other fire hazards.
- Kevlar® thread are incredibly strong and flame resistant. It is five times stronger than steel with outstanding flame resistance. And its also increase welder trouser durability.
- High quality leather & Kevlar® stitching ensures its quality & safety standard required for ideal heat proof trouser, fire resistant trouser, fireplace trouser.
- Cow Split Leather , Flame Retardant Cotton
APPLICATIONS & INDUSTRIES
- Metal work
- Steel mills
- Mechanics Works