SAFTA mechanic gloves are designed to protect your hands from light to high risks. These utility gloves are extremely versatile and are used in multiple types of work due to their durability.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- This glove will handle just about anything you can throw at it.
- Kevlar® makes high quality cut resistant. heat resistance, dexterity, heavy duty protection.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) Ribs designed to absorb and dissipate impacts to the back of the hand. Ribs also provide extra protection while offering flexibility.
- Reinforcement protect against dirt, grease & general roughness that cause irritation for working hands.
- Elastic on wrist is used to adjust the glove on your hand as per your comfort. The elastic cuff also helps you to keep on and off gloves easily and quickly.
- Reinforced cross stitching to reduce friction caused by multiple layers of fabric rubbing together.
- Goatskin Leather , Kevlar® , TPR (Thermoplastic Rubber) , Green piping
APPLICATIONS & INDUSTRIES
- Automotive Assembly
- Oil & Gas fields
- Industrial Maintenance & Operation
- Mechanics Works
- Warehouse & Yards